Our Fall exam will have two parts: Multiple choice and open ended questions about your Green Building project.
For the multiple choice, here are a few good review chapters for you:
Look particularly at chapters 3, 4, 5 and 6
Here are some notes on the Green Building part of the exam:
- How does your building connect to the greater environment?
- What did you make your building out of and why?
- If you had unlimited resources would you make it out of the same things?
- How does the purpose affect the design?
- What in the design and construction of your building reflects air, water, energy?
- How does your building impact and build around the environment?
- What cool things are in your house that was not addressed in the other questions?
It is also a good idea to review the weblogs this semester...
OMG! all of them?
Not really, but if you see something there that is totally alien to you, it would be a good idea to ask myself or some other smart person about it. We have many smart folks in your class, ask one of them if you like.
Here's what a real alien looks like:
As always, let me know how I can help.