/groups/energy/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/energy/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot0/groups/energy/sidebar/HotListNo items tagged with hot.hot/groups/energy/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/energy/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/energy/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5search
Lab : Lighting Efficiency
Made by Dylan Ngango
Purpose : The purpose of this lab is to identify the different types of lights we are using. Also you know which one is more "Green" and which one is more efficient.
|Different light bulbs
|Electricity, an outlet
In this lab you will see three different types of lights bulbs, and they are :
- Please define those. ( How are they different )
- According to those definition which one of those are more "green". Why ?
- Why incandescent is the worst of them all ?
- Know that, Watts = volts x amps = VA
- Find the following data using a kill-a-watt : Volt Amp VA and PF ( Power Factor )
Power Factor is the efficiency of the device, which one is the most efficient. Which is one is the most expansive to have ( Bills to pay )