We've come to the end of this experiment. We ran the 13 samples we had through PCR and gel electrophoresis. Unfortunately, there were complications that prohibited us from seeing the resulting DNA within the gel. This could be due to human error during PCR, where the DNA was not replicated properly or not at all, or an improper stain balance within the gel. In the most recent trial, we used 5.5µL of Syber Safe gel in combination with the agarose. We used a heightened amount because our last gel, with the 1:1µL ratio, did not present DNA bars either. However, the first gel presented the DNA ladder, therefore proving that the if you use more Syber Safe, the DNA will not necessarily become clearer.