Today was good; I helped Johnny finalize everything and we sent everything out to initiate the study. We had to make some changes to the account settings and had to troubleshoot the survey and the calendar. We set it up so that each person involved in the study will receive a daily reminder to complete the survey, so it'll be hard for participants to claim they forgot. I'm interested to see how many people stay involved and actually update the survey and the program consistently. I don't know how to hold people accountable in this study to make sure that they will participate daily. That's a really huge factor that I need to work on because otherwise, the study will be ineffective and skewed by the people really excited to be involved. I look forward to see how the two week dry run goes.