this past week I focused on creating my project plan and build out in Asana. I learned a bit about statistics methods I will use this semester to ensure I get a quality sample of HPA students. I am currently working on creating a vocabulary bank for important statistics terms I will need to use. Last week we also did a "roast" of Mr. Halstead, where we gave him feedback on his teaching and the Independent Science course. This was productive and helped us become more efficient by doing things such as holding a scrum only once a week. In the coming week I will continue to focus on statistics knowledge and spend more time talking to Mr. Halstead about that aspect of my project. If I finish that early, I will begin organizing another list of test subjects to continue my isolated testing below the Energy lab.