This week I focused on closing out my project and documentation. I analyzed my data by finishing the plotly graphs. I found my results to be inconclusive because when I added in the error bars into the graphs, there was a lot of overlap. After looking at my results, I worked on creating my final presentation for Ms.Pettys and the public exhibition. I put together images from my yearlong work and then practiced my explanations. (link below) This project overall gave me a new insight into the scientific method, specifically statistics, and the commitment it takes to stick with a project over the course of a year.