This week, we conducted some statistical analysis of our results. We have found that the average stress level was lower for the experimental group, but the average efficiency (number of questions right per minute) was also lower for the experimental group. However, we found that both the P-values for the stress and efficiency differences was far greater than the 0.05 threshold we set up. As such, our results are not statistically significant (the certainty that our results were not from chance.
I just noticed that I was missing week 14 summary so I will write down everything I did on that week. Tom and I tested the people in our ISR class and the result came out great. We are aiming to finish testing all 60 subjects by March of 2017 and we think that it is possible. We still need to come up with get more people to participate.
Finish testing on the people who responsed to the email
Get more people
Make an announcement