Today we continued fixing up our mango system.
One problem we noticed was the scale, as the total energy consumption showed up as less than the consumption of one building.
We found that this was because the CBW returned a value with unit kW, not W.
We also noticed this problem with the pparray and elabsolar.
Once we created meta datapoints tp scale it by 1000, it all works!
The main_energy is much higher than all the other values, and is a larger sum than all things we measure.
We are having trouble with the provided autologin script.
We tried implimenting it the way the ORU http://220.127.116.11/oru-public/index.htm