This week we worked on fixing the golf carts and making them better. The issue was that the smaller cart kept getting over charged and we would have to unplug it overtime before we used it. We attached a button to fix this issue. We also attached other buttons to the other cart to control the solar panels and the wifi. Sadly we didn't get a chance to fly this week, but we also the new flight controller came in this week so next week we can work on it and hopefully finish it.
Today I left early because we have Biifs for track, so we left halfway through class. We fixed the switch on the bigger cart and replaced it with a new switch because we figured the switch was broken. We fixed it and it was good as new. So now we can turn the solar panels on and off. By the time we fixed it, it was time to go so we headed out.
So today we worked on the golf cart’s. We added another switch to the smaller cart to control the wifi, so we could turn it on and off when we please. We also attempted to add a button to the bigger cart that also turn on and off the solar panels, but for some reason it wouldn't work. Probably because we used the switch that was apart of the golf cart, which i guess doesn't work. We wanted to fly today, but it got too windy so that was disappointing.
So today we had a fire drill near the end of class so that cut into out class time. Anyway, Erin and me worked on the golf cart. We worked on putting a switch on the smaller cart in order to be able to turn on and off the solar panels so that the smaller cart wouldn't over charge. That way we wouldn't have to unplug and plug back the solar panels right before we use it.