So far this year I spent a lot of time on a number of different projects, and also had to change my project a few times and abandoned some. For the first semester I spent most of my time on the microgrid projects and created diagrams to present the sensors that we have. Then I looked into creating graphs that presented some of the data that I wanted for efficiency calculation, but among those, the solar price graphs was never completed because we didn't have enough sensors. I spent a large amount of my time researching and preparing for the box housing project, but we eventually stopped since the container never came at the beginning of second semester. Then I spent the rest of the time on the hydroponic project, creating different model such a fill, fill and drain, and vertical model. We spent a while setting everything up and then germinating the seeds to create plants, and now everything is running well. Next year we want to build a larger vertical model and hopefully automate the whole hydroponic system to monitor energy usage, EC, pH, and hopefully make the system self sustainable by connecting it to a batter and solar panel. Well its been a good year and I'm looking forward with my new projects next year as well as continuing with the hydroponic project.