This week we didn't have much time due to a short week but what we did was a lot of paperwork and future planning. We started to make a new list of materials that we would need to make our latest prototype be the best version of itself. We hope to make a working prototype that will function with just two switches. I also started to brainstorm on how we can dispose of the crushed cans so it's all one smooth processes.
This past week i was absent for half the week so i wasn't able to do much. I was only there for the last class and we did do some work on our compressors. We were able to further our connections on the solenoids. Again I wasn't there most of last week so we're having strugglesome times in the robot kingdom.