The above links have cel phone and smaller formats for you if the others fail...
Easter egg: Do you recognize this man?
Ok, why is he in the news this week?
Look up Nouriel Roubini as well...
1. Are cities like NYC greener than rural or suburban living? Explain.
2. What are the comparable health impacts of living in rural vs. urban areas?
3. What opportunities do large buildings present for green building? How do these differ from smaller more distributed buildings?
4. What are the different ROI and TCO numbers for green urban structures? Why?
5. Note that 4Times square uses "fly ash" which is coal residue from power plants. Why is this illegal to use in Europe?
6. Why is "people cost" so crucial? What does this mean?
7. Is it conceivable that buildings could be the air cleaners for large cities? How?
8. The Solaire apartments sold out at a premium: was this just marketing, or something else? What is that "deeper thing"?
Please also finish the chapters on urbanization (10) and forestry (11) on the iBook, and move on to chapter 19 (waste management). Make sure you try the section questions, we'll work on the chapter end questions Friday.
If you'd like to read ahead, our next iBooks chapter will be chapter 2 (policy), which should help us out with our regulations review.
Let me know how I can help.