e2 design 1.1 green apple
- Why is it confusing to think of NYC as an ecosystem? Why does it make sense?
- Why is per capita a more accurate measure?
- Why did the guy who moved into the country gain weight?
- A wise person once said that the greatest cities are those built with walking in mind. How is this different in LA?
- Why would a skyscraper be more efficient than a smaller building?
- How did “environmental” become “smarter”?
- How was 4 Times Square a prototype? What other prototype buildings do you know of?
- Last week transparent PV panels were revealed. How would this change the frit concept?
- “blast furnace slag” and fly ash are used for the concrete in the film. Why is fly ash banned in Europe?
- Instead of using drinking water to flush toilets, they use what?
- Why is a 5 year ROI basic business sense?
- How is payback different in Europe and Japan?
- What parts of the Living Building Challenge resonate with this video?
- What would make you want to live in the Solaire, near Battery Park?
- What are the blue things on the side of the building?
- We are 4.6% of the global population, consuming how much of the world’s resources?