/groups/isr/search/index.rss?tag=hotlist/groups/isr/search/?tag=hotWhat’s HotHotListHot!?tag=hot0/groups/isr/sidebar/HotListNo items tagged with hot.hot/groups/isr/search/index.rss?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomelist/groups/isr/search/?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcomeRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdates?sort=modifiedDate&kind=all&sortDirection=reverse&excludePages=wiki/welcome0/groups/isr/sidebar/RecentChangesListmodifiedDateallRecent ChangesRecentChangesListUpdateswiki/welcomeNo recent changes.reverse5search
We'll be going over your ideas for projects in the next few meetings, but in the meantime, have a look at this list and let me know if anything jumps out at you:
- Brain waves
- Fabrication: 3D printing, CNC, laser cutting, design
- Radio/space weather
- Virtual reality/augmented reality
- Drones: mapping, visualization, sensors
- Networking: wireless, security, servers
- Raspberry pi
- Energy monitoring/telemetry
- Environmental monitoring-classrooms
- Computer repair
- Machine learning/artificial intelligence
- NASA projects
- Home automation
- EEG/EMG biofeedback
We may start off with some skills you will find useful, such as using a meter, making ethernet cables, and the various tools we have at the elab: 3d printer, laser cutter, CNC machine and others.
I also have a set of arduino and raspberry pi units for later on, depending on the direction we decide to take the class.
Don't worry about a proposal at this point, we'll discuss the process in our first meeting this week.
Let me know how I can help.
Powerful questions: introduce partner 3-4 minutes after breakout in pairs
- what is something no one in the class knows about your partner?
- what a theme or project you feel passionate about?
- what about that has you excited?
- imagine it is May, you have been wildly successful, what did they create?
- what is the impact your work has had on the community, the class, the world?
- what matters about this?
- what is important to you?